Welcome to Monday Missions - The last Monday Mission
With each new HF, or whenever we feel like it is time for some change, we try and mix things up a bit. From the competitions we normally host the Monday Mission Competitions was not really the greatest performer when it comes to the total entries. We might be to blame as we always picked pretty bizarre topics. Well, time to say goodbye to Monday Missions and welcome a new competition. With that, this will be the last ever Monday Mission so we decided to end it with a very short and sweet Haiku.
This week's mission: Goodbye Haiku
Don't know what a Haiku is? Punch it into google and check a quick guide, they are super easy and fast to write. The trick is to be as creative as possible while following the haiku's rules! Good luck!
- Monday Missions competition is open to all HIVE users
- Original content only
- One post per participant
- Deadline - Saturday 15:00 UTC
- write a post according to the given topic and form
- make sure you include title or post: "Monday Missions entry"
- drop a link to your post in the comment section of this post
There will be a total of 3 winners who will each win a 50% upvote from @qurator
- Upvotes will be sent to the participating post. In case this post is already past payout, or has been voted by @qurator, we will upvote most recent post/comment with a @qurator upvote.
We would like to thank each and every contestant who have taken part in our Monday Missions. There were some fun and interesting ones and thank you for always taking part. Hope to see you in the next competition!
The Qurator project is brought to you by:
@scrooger | @goldendawne | @ewkaw | @ackhoo | @brumest | @blacklux | @rishi556
Cover graphics by: @cheer-up
Like what we do? Consider voting for us as a Hive witness.