The ends of one paradise can lead to the beginning of another. The paradise we seek depends upon who we are at any given time. When it comes to the Word of the Week our paradise may soon end, but it never ends permanently. It only leads to another journey. Let's enjoy this week's articles.
Posted from ProofofBrain.blog!
Have you seen the proofofbrain.blog? Check it out!
@Leprechaun has been doing great work for our community. Recent issues about access appears to be resolved and the site is running smoothly. Be sure to communicate any concern on posts by using the #pob-ecency tag. You can also discuss your issues on on the POB discord tech-issues channel.
Welcome to the Word of the Week!
Contestants create and post articles focused upon the word PARADISE.
- Winners of this event will split all rewards from the WOTW article that gets released at the end of this week's contest.
- However, participating in any contest itself is a reward.
It's a challenge of a different sort on both the evaluation side and the content creator side. @Calumam, the creator of the WOTW, brings consistency, formality, and objectivity to a usually subjective process. It is a fascinating event.
There are some critical issues to discuss related to participation in the community and HIVE in general.
Every week, @Calumam chooses a word for the contest. His expectation is for community members to share their thoughts on that word during the contest week.
Recommendations to avoid disqualification
- Plagiarized articles will lead to contest disqualification and likely more.
- Don't use the #pob-wotw tag more than once per article submission.
- Don't write an article about next week's word.
- Clearly include the selected word in your article (we are not mind readers)
- Please include the #pob-wotw tag in your article submission.
- Use the proofofbrain.io front-end OR the new proofofbrain.blog.
- This week's contest started 08/8/21 @ 00:00 UTC
- This week's contest ends 15/8/21 @ 00:00 UTC; no new entries are accepted after this time.
Are you new to Hive or this is your first time posting to POB? There are some articles that the community recommends for reading:
- 3 things Newbies should do in their first week on Hive
- The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Proof of Brain
- How to post like a pro - Complete guide to Markdown formatting
- CCC/Abuse and Plagiarism
On the Lookout
We're looking forward to seeing more of your posts. Until then, and after, have a blessed week.
The following people listed below are already participating in the Contest. Please support and engage the authors below.
Let me know if you have entered an article into the Contest and don't see your name on the list:
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Please support our fellow authors. I look forward to providing more in the future. Thank you for reading and following on throughout my Hive journey. Special thanks to @ashleykalila for the POB dividers.
If you like this article, please consider upvoting and following @scholaris!