Roasted carrots are a real comfort food, even for people that usually don't like vegetables. It's possible to serve it as a main dish or a side dish. I like to chop them up and add them to the salad sometimes.
- 500 g of carrots
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt
- 0.5 teaspoon of smoked red paprika powder
- a pinch of pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 0.5 a cup of fresh parsley
- a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Turn on the oven at 250°C.
- Place baking paper on the tray and put cleaned carrots on it.
- Drizzle carrots with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and smoked red paprika powder.
- Place it in a hot oven and roast for about 15- 20 minutes or until the carrots start to turn brown on the surface.
- Mince garlic and parsley and mix in a cup with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Toss it with the carrots and put it back in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold as main or side dish.