Hello beautiful people.
Today I have a new question for you all, one that I hope will help you embrace this new year that is upon us. That will inspire you all to be proactive in maintaining/creating the life that you want and that will remind you what life is all about!
I think that I am right in saying, that many of us will be happy to say goodbye to 2020 and welcome in 2021. This has been a challenging year, but also one that has given us a greater insight in to how the world works and how we all have a choice in the way in which we react to the propaganda that has been projected onto us. This has been the year of the great reveal and also a year of great learning. I for one found that things became much clearer to me!
The aim of the biweekly question is to help promote self awareness and to show the importance of researching, so that we can begin to go back to a point, where we are connecting more with our intuitive self. I am always telling my girls to keep asking questions, because the narrative we are told, is only ever one sided. By asking these questions, we are getting one another to dig deep and to reflect on our lives. To focus on what we really want in life and on how we are going to achieve it.
What do you get MOST EXCITED about in your life?
We all have so much to offer and so much to learn from one another and that’s why I think it’s really important to open these questions up to everybody on the platform. There is a one week deadline for answers and everyone who does so, will get a upvote from the tribe of at least 10%.
- Post your answers to the question in the Abundance.Tribe community.
- Use any form of expression that makes it easiest for you to share your Truth.
- Post between now and the 31st December.
- This question is open to everyone on the Hive Platform.
Abundane.Tribe's Weekly Gems (Week of the 14th to the 21st December)
Focalized by @Trucklife-Family
- Today I am sharing 10 articles, from some of the tribe members. As always these articles are all about inspiring us and motivating us to become more aware in our daily lives. Life is all about learning, evolving and being mindful in all that we do. By coming together and engaging with one another we can all share our wisdom and empower one another. We can create the world in which we all wish to live. *