Our most visible change
In three years of life this club has undergone several changes in its graphic design elements each time it has undergone a restructuring, has reorganized in a different way its working system, the approach of the club or its concept has changed.
This occasion was not going to be an exception to this tradition, but this time we wanted to go a step further and acquire a much more professional appearance since our future goals, both in the short and long term, require it.
As soon as this publication is published, you will be able to see that absolutely all the graphic elements of the club have changed: from the headers to the logos, the covers of all our articles and, of course, all the graphic elements that make up our Daily Report, which will be almost a piece of art in itself.
We have been working only on these identities and graphic changes for months, but we have spent many more months conceptualizing everything we want to do, raising our sights and our objectives and already starting to contact the necessary people for our next steps.
You can read more detailed information about this in the Roadmap and Extras sections of this article.
For now we want to give you a little preview, showing you the new identifiers of our brand, along with a little explanation of them.
Given that one of the next main steps for the club is to offer a multitude of quality services to potential buyers outside the Hive blockchain (but also within it) and because that carries a great responsibility, we had to create an attractive and professional image.
Road to The Talent Club v3.0
We have made temporary estimates of our next steps and goals to meet, to which we will try to adjust:
As you can see among some of our main objectives are: raising our quality standards, creating the professional website, improving the TLNT token tokenomics, creating our own quality certifying bot, creating some new tokens with various use cases associated with the club or trying to reach out to more people using a BSC bridge for our tokens, some of them destined to purchase our services at sale prices.
For those of you who want to know a bit more about all that, we're writing down here a more detailed version of the roadmap:
- Recruit prominent and talented members of the platform.
- Reach consensus to work as bees in a hive for the good of the members of the club, the club itself and the platform.
- Define the lines of work, organization chart and first graphic elements of the club.
- The Talent Club is officially created and full operative.
- Redefine the concept of the club, redefine new roles and create new graphic elements.
- Start to operate as a financial entity, share curation rewards and provide first details about %APR.
- Raise the %APR and start providing several other ways to extra remunerate members.
- Begin to manual curate non-club talented members on the platform and reward highlighted members with monthly prizes via Got Talent sister account.
- Create and introduce the TLNT token, a new token concept directly associated with earning a percentage of the club's curation rewards, depending on the percentage of the total circulating supply that the holder owns during a month.
- Statement through a publication to compensate Steemit’s tribe token purchases for those who helped finance the club, setting out the rules and requirements for said compensation.
- Publish a series of entries introducing our Executive Board, explaining our purposes as a club on this platform and talking about our quality standards as a talent club.
- Redesign all the graphic elements of our brand with a more professional focus.
- Focus on recruiting only the very best of the best.
- Begin to thoroughly review the content of our members and expel those who do not meet the new minimum quality standards required by the club.
- Publish an article to inform about the next updates to improve our TLNT token tokenomics to better serve its purpose.
- Set up our own bot to certify quality content with our seal.
- Create a new token with a very low maximum supply to reward the very talented content certified with our own seal.
- Put the new batch of TLNT tokens for sale on the market.
- Start designing and building our own website dedicated to offer quality solutions of all kinds to our potential clients, both outside and inside Hive blockchain, through the services and specialties offered by our talented members, in addition to create our own NFT art gallery, merchandising store, antiques and art store and payment gateway wit fiat and crypto.
- Create a token miner to mine a new token with wich our potential clients could fully pay our services with a significant discount.
- Finish our website.
- Wrap some of our tokens using BSC bridge, create liquidity pair in some DeFi platform and attach rewards for providing liquidity.
- Maximum supply of TLNT tokens already out on the market.
We want to advance you some of the things coming although we will publish a detailed article about this, in a couple of weeks:
- We are going to remove the requirement of holding minimum a 1% of the current circulating supply of our TLNT token in order to generate monthly profits. This means that any user with any amount of tokens will generate a profit per month proportional to what their number of tokens represents in relation to the current circulating supply for that month.
- For this coming year (before releasing the next batch of tokens for sale) we are going to burn an amount of TLNT tokens larger than a half of the max. supply, sending them to the @null account, just as we did during this year thanks to Buy & Burn system, burning the same quantity of tokens you buy, every time a purchase is made.