Hope all are safe and well!
Puto cheese is a steamed cake. It is one of the very known Filipino food snacks. There are different types and styles of cooking puto cheese.
Today I gonna share with you all my style of cooking puto cheese. Actually, I already shared the videos I have in making my special puto cheese. Maybe some missed it coz it is in the form of video. Right now, I gonna right it down here. 😊
- 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 pcs Medium Eggs
- 380g Condensed Milk
- 380g Evaporated Milk
- 2 small sachet Eden Chees
- Prepare the ingredients.
- In a bowl, pour the ingredients such as all purpose flour, cornstarch, baking powder, eggs, condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Mix them well. Continue whisking until no more lumps and achieved the desired texture. When the desired texture is achieve, set aside the mixture. And while waiting for the water to boil in the rice cooker steamer, prepare the cheese for toppings. Cut the cheese into strips of the desired cuts.
- When the water boils, fill in 3/4 the molder cups and steam for 10 minutes. Set an alarm for every 5 minutes.
- After the first five minutes, put the cheese toppings. Steam for another five minutes. After five minutes, remove from the steamer and let it cool. Then, repeat the process to steam the mixture until all done.
That's my special puto cheese we always prepare during birthdays or any other occasions.
Have a Blessed Tuesday everyone! 😀😀😀💖💖💖
Thank You Lord for the blessings and love!
Be grateful in every little/simple things and you'll find happiness you ever wanted! 😀😀😀
Everyday is worth to be grateful of!
Praying for the safety and wellness of all.
Heal Our Land Oh God!