I have been involved (voluntarily) with the development of the Condenser & Wallet apps (that are powering https://hive.blog and https://wallet.hive.blog) for quite a while now. There are other great frontends to Hive out there such as https://peakd.com and https://ecency.com but I have always been more or less faithful with the Condenser.
This is a regular report on my new contributions. Some of the new work below might still be in test and not yet deployed.
Notes: some features or bug fixes might not yet be available as they need to pass review and test by the team.
Various bug fixes
- Fix PDF generation (for private keys)
- Add margins to images so they are not on top of one another
- Remove cache buster from Avatar images
- Youtube CSS
- Tiktok / Instagram embedded player
- Fix broken muted, blacklisted & followed pages
- Prevent Youtube videos from autoplaying when the blog post is loaded
- Fix communit role page crash when community ID does not exist
Vote for my witness
On Hive, Witnesses are playing the important role of providing a performant and safe network for all of us. You have the power to choose 30 trusty witnesses to package transactions and sign the blocks that will go in the Hive blockchain. Vote for me via HiveSigner to support my work for the community.