(Google translate from Czech)
I have to ask myself and you a question at the beginning.
Tired of watching articles on Amazing Nature?
Another question is automatically added to this.
Do you still enjoy the Thematic Challenge?
Why do I ask? Recent challenges have not met with much interest. I don't think that would be an unattractive topic. It seems to me more like a general lack of interest in competitions where "work has to be done".
Again, I combined the evaluation of the previous topic with the announcement of a new topic. I was a little worried that there would be nothing to evaluate. At the last minute, however, two participants signed up. He became the winner in this "fight"
I must not forget either
Thank you both for "saving" challenge 3/9/21
I am "irreparable" and so I have another task for you.
Whether you live in the south or in the north, you have certainly noticed that some species of birds are beginning to flock and are preparing for their regular journey. Some will head to the southern lands, some to the northern lands. There is a period of "pull". The new topic is therefore
Your task for this challenge is to:
- take a documentary photo
- identify the species of birds you have photographed and find out information about their migratory routes
I wish you many unusual experiences while watching the bird migration :-)
In addition to the task for the competition topic, it is also necessary to follow the general
Rules for participation in the thematic challenge:
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
- Only competition entries that correspond to the assigned topic will be included in this competition
- It is NOT possible to submit the main competition announced by the leader of the @adalger community and this thematic competition with one contribution. If this happens, such a contribution will not be included in the thematic competition.
Prices to win:
1st: 1 HBD
2nd: 0.5 HBD
3rd: 0.25 HBD
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#challenge-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Note: The above channels on the DNA discord are for voting only! Do not post links to your competition articles and photos here!
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition organized by the @adalger community leader
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @oscurity, @nelinoeva, @jlufer community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: All photos are the property of the mentioned competitors. The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community. 5% of the earnings of this article are donated to @dna.org.