Fried ribs pork with garlic sauce, ribs soaked in sweet and salty spices are addicted to the whole family. My son loves this dish. This dish is great with hot rice.
- Young ribs 500g
- Tapioca flour or deep-fried flour
- White sesame
🍀How to do:
- My ribs choose young pieces so that when frying, they do not become hard and dry.
- Wash ribs with salt, drain.
- Marinate the ribs with a little seasoning or monosodium glutamate or seasoning, less oyster sauce. Marinate for 10 minutes is fine. After marinating for 10 minutes, I add some tapioca starch and mix well so that when frying the ribs, they do not dry out.
- Prepare a pan of oil, hot oil, fry the ribs on medium heat, when you see the golden ribs, increase the heat so that the ribs are cooked evenly and do not absorb the oil, put the ribs on paper towels to absorb the oil.
- Prepare a cup of fish sauce: 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1/2 tablespoon chili sauce, a little MSG or seasoning, minced chili, 1-2 tablespoons water.
- Put a little oil in the pan, add minced garlic and fry until fragrant, add a cup of fish sauce and cook for a few minutes, season to taste. Add some white sesame and ribs, mix well and cook for a few more minutes for the ribs to absorb the spices.
Thanks for reading my blog.