Hello everyone,to day i am cooking chicken curry.
I made a video and wrote the recipe below to make it easier for you to see the recipe and how I cook.
At my place this food is cooked during Eid events, usually chicken curry will be served with ketupat.
But now this dish can be eaten for everyday.
This food is synonymous with thick coconut milk and spices.
Here are the ingredients we need to prepare.
Instant Coconut Milk
How to make
- Blend red onion, garlic, cumin and ginger until smooth
- Saute the spices until cooked
- Add flavoring leaves, lemongrass, cardamom, nutmeg and cloves
- Add pepper, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and sugar
- Add chicken and cook for a while
- Add 2 cups of water
- Add instant coconut milk, then cook until the curry chicken is cooked
This is my curry chicken, do you like it?
Thank you for viewing and reading my post, I hope this recipe helps you to add to your cooking initiatives at home.
Thanks again and see you with my other recipes.
Dwi Purwandari is an ordinary housewife, she doesn't have many activities at home so she is bored. Recently, he started to learn to write, because according to her, writing is a way for her to relieve stress, can improve his mood and can express her feelings as he wants by writing. She has a dream that one day he can become a successful person by writing. Be proud of you because you can write,because not everyone is able to become a writer.