🥦🌽🍉 WEEK #20 🍈🍅🥜
Plant-Power Cooking Challenge
The most fun and creative cooking challenge on Hive is back again with a new list of ingredients/cooking techniques for you chefs to mull over. I am always impressed with how all of you integrate the provided ingredients into your dishes, and this keeps me on my culinary toes.
Every Thursday is a new challenge and new ingredients, of which you may use one or more to make in your recipe submission. Not only is this challenge published from this account, I also share the link within the Plant Power curation posted every Thursday via the main @NaturalMedicine account.
Plant Power Cooking ChallengeHIVE rewards sponsored by @shanibeer
Week #19 Winner(s)
"Asian-Mexican fusion anyone?" You can certainly count me in. In California, Korean fusion taco trucks are all the rage the last few years, where basically Korean-style BBQ meats are thrown into a taco shell. This chef took a Japanese approach with tempura, and the results are nothing less than incredibly delicious. Do stop by and pay this post a visit, but be careful not to drool on your keyboard.
Congratulations @carolynstahl! You are the winner of 3 HIVE and a 5% beneficiary of this post.
2nd & 3rd Prize Winners
Chef @blackberryskunk shared a super simple ancient Greek candy recipe, but that doesn't mean this ancient snack isn't compromising any flavor. I'm not super educated on Greek cuisine, but I found it a little surprising that sesame seeds were used by the Greeks for so many centuries. Her snack would also be a hit in Southeast Asia, where sesame seed treats are very popular.
The sesame-flaxseed-orange cakes chef @kyleana prepared were very tempting. The smell of anything orange-flavored being baked is guaranteed to fill a house with smiles. I imagine this snack would be a perfect partner for a hot cup of tea. Chef @journeylife also shared some delicious snacks worth checking out.
Week #20 Ingredients/Styles:
- You can create a dish with all three ingredients, or just one, or even two.
- You can use any other ingredient you like, but one of the listed vegetables should be the feature of the dish.
- You can use item(s) from the other column if you'd like to use a sweet in your savory or a savory in your sweet, but you must use at least one ingredient in the recommended flavor style.
- No animal products can be used
- Post in the Natural Medicine community and use any other tag such as #vegan, #plantbased, and #foodie, as your secondary tags
- Please drop the link below this post.
- Also, don't forget the #naturalmedicine tag if you want to earn LOTUS.
- Each week I'll choose a winner to be receive part post beneficiary of my curation posts.
- 1st prize is 3 HIVE + 5% post beneficiary, 2nd prize is 2 HIVE + 3% post beneficiary, and 3rd prize is 2% post beneficiary. HIVE rewards courtesy of @shanibeer.
- If you'd like to sponsor this challenge, please drop a message below.
- Great posts may get nominated for OCD support, reblogged, tweeted and even tipped!
Earn LOTUS and HIVE rewards for sharing your natural health content on www.naturalmedicine.io. If you don't already have a HIVE account, you can sign up for
FREEhere. We support writers sharing about herbalism, TCM, yoga, meditation, vegan and other healthy diets, as well as earth-centered practices such as foraging, permaculture, and biodynamics - read more about us here!
Delegate | Community | Discord | LotusChat