Every week, natural medicine has always held a plantbased cooking challenged and this is already week #24
I'm always excited every week because cooking is my hobby, although I haven't been able to #vegan entirely, at least I try to consume fruits and vegetables as well as foods #plantbased because of this challenge.
Menu dishes this time I try to make snacks of the basic ingredients of jelly that have high nutrients. This Jelly is made of Konnyaku (located on the packaging). Konnyaku is a type of plant tubers of Porang that is processed in such a way. Surely many know that the tubers of porang is one of the basic material in the manufacture of shirataki rice. Well, konnyaku is also included!
Same as shirataki, jelly is usually used for a food diet. Jelly can help the digestive system because it has high fiber.
Yesterday a lot of merchants selling passion fruit. Perhaps it is time to harvest passion fruit in my area. This time I also use a passion fruit as a topping pudding jelly to add a sense of sweetness, sourness, and freshness to the pudding jelly.
- Jelly/ Konnyaku powder
- Coconut milk
- Passion fruit
- Mint leaves
How to cook
- Combine coconut milk, konnyaku powder, 50gr of sugar with 500ml of water, mix well
- Preheat to medium heat, once boiling, remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour into the container/ glass. Refrigerate. Can be cooled in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Halve the passion fruit, then scoop the contents of the passion fruit and place them on top of the jelly.
- Add the garnish of mint leaves and orange Kasturi (additional)
- Pudding Jelly Passion fruit ready to be served
Dishes can be used as a dessert or snack during the day to quench your thirst.
Thanks for reading :)
See you in the next one..
Annyeong yorobun! Welcome to wita’s corner. Author is a full time housewife who loves to eat while writing. Enthusiasm to gardening and cooking. Like the exploration of new things and have many dream is unlimited. Always vote and give suggestions to advance this author.
If you like his content, don't forget to upvote and leave a comment below. Make sure to keep read and watch my content. Thankyou so much :)