30-Day Challange : Level . II : Lets do it again!
Hello friends and fans of "The Buzz".
Last week we wrapped up the First 30-Day challenge from D.Buzz. Sweet. The goal of that challenge was to provide you with some sparks of inspiration to get your fires of creativity burning. We feel this goal was accomplished!
The goals are still the same (provide you with the seeds of inspiration), but it's time to advance to level 2. Will you heed the call and take up the mantel for the next 30-Day challenge? What sorts of challenges and hurdles will you have to over come to CRUSH the days ahead? What new heights will you reach on this expedition into content creation? Do you have the fortitude, strenght, and raw grit to see it through to the end.
- We think, YES, yes you do!
Join us and let's get the engines of creativity fired up.
First 7 days :
This is LEVEL 2 of the 30-Day challenge, so the work may be a bit more involved, but still will be fun at the end and with luck, will get you thinking outside the box about content!
- Day 1 : Let people know if you completed the First 30-Day challenge or this is your first time, if it's your first time, GREAT! Ether way introduce yourself and make a declaration on your commitment for the 30-days!
- Day 2 : Time Challenge 1 : Put something like a leaf or a slice of bread or something that can bio degrade on a windowsill, or outside, we will be taking a photo of it every week. In 7 days we will take another photo of it breaking down. Time laps over a month.. So cool!!
- Day 3 : Let us know, What is your biggest goal life?
- Day 4 : Post a photo of a place you already visited.
- Day 5 : Tell us what makes you special?
- Day 6 : Post a song that you've recently listened to. Do you have a link to it too?
- Day 7: 7th day FUN day : Part 1 : Post a photo of you or someone you care about having fun (*Yes, it could be your pet as well)!
Second week : We are just getting warmed up here!
- Day 8 : Tag a friend and leave a nice message for him/her.
- Day 9 : Time Challenge : Round 2 : Take a photo of that thing you put down on Day 2. If its gone or lost. Try again! Tell us about its change.
- Day 10 : 3 things make you happy every morning.
- Day 11 : Tidy your work space, post a before and after photo! (*Could be one or 2 buzzes).
- Day 12 : Share us about your favorite DIY project, this could be crafts, or food, but a DYI (Do It Yourself).
- Day 13 : Post a dish that you really like.
- Day 14: 7th day FUN day : Part 2 : Post a photo of you or someone you care about having fun (*Yes, it could be your pet as well)!
Third week : You're halfway there!
- Day 15 : Tell everybody you are on day 15, halfway through your challenge! Woot!
- Day 16 : Time Challenge : Round 3 : Take a photo of that thing you put down on Day 2. If its gone or lost. Try again! Tell us about its change.
- Day 17 : When was the last time that you used a pen or pencil? Post a photo you're handwriting.
- Day 18 : Tell us your favorite room of your home.
- Day 19 : Does your name have any special meaning? If not, what would you like your special meaning to be?
- Day 20 : Tell us your daily routine.
- Day 21 : 7th day FUN day : Part 3 : Post a photo of you or someone you care about having fun (*Yes, it could be your pet as well)!
Last week : Let's have some fun!
- Day 22 : Let everyone know you're on your last full week of the 30-day challenge. Tag a Friend to join!
- Day 23 : Time Challenge : Round 4 : Take a photo of that thing you put down on Day 2. If its gone or lost. Try again! Tell us about its change.
- Day 24 : Tell us your to-do list for today.
- Day 25 : Post a photo of one of your family members.
- Day 26 : Post a picture about sunset or sunrise you already took.
- Day 27 : 7th day FUN day : Part 4 : Post a photo of you or someone you care about having fun (*Yes, it could be your pet as well)!
Last three days of the challenge!
- Day 28 : Share the most interesting thing you posted while taking this challenge.
- Day 29 : Share the one of the biggest challenge you had while taking this challenge.
- Day 30 : Congratulations, its time to toot your own horn FOR A SECOND TIME, feel free to brag and tell everybody that you've completed the 30-day challenge ROUND 2!!!
- If you wish you may also re-buzz the award below saying you have completed the challenge, LEVEL 2.
- yes you can re-buzz it even if you didn't finsih, there are no fact checkers... but you would know...:P
Alternate challenge days :
Sometimes we may find challenges to great, so it's okay, you have 3 times you can use a sub, like call in a lifeline... here are some easy challenges you can swap in for any of the days above, if you wanted to skip one, 2 or 3 of the challenges above.
- ALTERNATE DAY : Describe your personality by some icons.
- ALTERNATE DAY : Challenge a new friend to the 30-day challenge!
- ALTERNATE DAY : Tell us the last time you had dinner with your family.
Now you have no excuses!
Did you do the First 30-Days?
Here is a link to the first 30-Day Challange. You can do this before or after this 30-Day Challange. The goal is just to get your exicited about posting content and being creative!
Lastly feel free to use the hashtag #dbuzz30 if you wish. This way you can track other users and can track your progress.
Ok, That is too man words, lets get to action!
Over and out.
D.Buzz is ...
Is a censorship-resistant short form microblogging platform that empowers you to share your thoughts in 280 characters or less.
Censorship resistant and built for the community with love.
We strive to have a fun and neutral stance on topics. If you have any concerns with the content, please contact @jacuzzi, who writes and generates the content for our articles, or the @dbuzz team for clarification.