Hive is an innovative and forward-looking blockchain and decentralized ecosystem, designed to suit the wide adoption of currencies and platforms. Hive is also positioned to become one of the Web 3.0 blockchains. And now it is used by people all over the world.
Besides that, the hive also has various communities that have been formed at this time. And now hive is very popular in many circles. Even some travelers and photographers have also joined here.
So, on this occasion, I would like to introduce a community that has been formed on the hive. Even though the members of this community are not yet busy. But I am sure that after this announcement many people joined this community.
Well, maybe I just introduce this community to all of you. Below I will describe this community, its founders, and what is in this community.
This community was created by @visionaer3003. The community name is CCH. Well, surely you are curious about what CCH is.
CCH stands for Camping Club Hive. This community focuses on travel content, photography, travel stories, and other things related to your photos and travel experiences.
What content is allowed to be published in the CCH community?
- In this community, you can share your experiences related to travel, camping, hiking, cycling, photography.
- Especially for photographic content, you must attach a photo of at least 3 sheets for each published post and the text is at least 150 words.
What content is banned in the CCH community?
- Not publishing other people's photos and writings
- Don't write about pornography
- Not writing that offends others
- Not publishing political, religious, and racial issues
What are the risks if you commit a violation in the CCH community?
- We will give you a warning.
- If you repeat it, our account will be blacklisted in the CCH community.
What's so special about the CCH community?
- We will have a contest every week with a different theme.
Who is involved in this community?
- @visionaer3003 (As owner along with ADMIN)
- @my451r (As a moderator who manages a contest in the CCH community)
What contests will be held in this community?
- challenges of macro photography, landsacape, human interest, and others.
- Your travel experience
How much is the prize for the winner in the contest that was held?
All contest posts will be checked by @visioner and @ my451r. We will select 3 winners in each contest held. The prizes are 15 Hives for the first winner, 10 Hives for the second winner, and 5 Hives for the third winner. So the total prize that is up for grabs is 30 Hives.
When will the contest start?
The contest will be held on the 4th day after this announcement. Later there will be a special announcement for the contest.
Thus I convey this announcement to all members of the CCH community. Previously, I would like to thank @visioner3003 for giving me the confidence to be involved in the CampingClubHive (CCH) community.