I've recently made some updates to hive.io.
This primarily includes:
- Upgraded Landing Page (https://hive.io)
- Upgraded Ecosystem Page (https://hive.io/eco)
- New Contributors Page (https://hive.io/contributors)
- New Updates Page (https://hive.io/updates)
- Upgraded Wallets Page (https://hive.io/wallets)
There's still a bit more I've planned, mainly I want to redo the first part of the landing page (Fast, Scalable, Powerful. Hive Logo => too generic, every blockchain project says that. Want to put focus on the fact that Hive made blockchain history i.e.
) but I'll need more time for planning/design.
I've first asked on GitLab who wants to be listed on there and got some fast replies, but then decided on at least adding TOP 30 Witnesses and those who are also actively working within the Hive ecosystem.
Please let me know if:
- you don't want to be listed
- you want to be listed (see below)
- some data should be changed (optimally in this format https://gitlab.syncad.com/hive/hive-io/-/blob/develop/src/helpers/contributors.ts)
- you have ideas about more categories (like Core Dev, Marketing,..)
Hive.io is open-source and you can also add apps/contributors yourself (technical). Checkout the Readme on GitLab: https://gitlab.syncad.com/hive/hive-io/-/blob/master/README.md
Have a nice Sunday!