Here in my neck of the woods spring has sprung and I'm loving it. Just moments ago I was blessed with the site of some really nice flowery creatures poking up through cracks and holes on my property.
I snapped some pics and got enthused about having another round of my "Reaping What You Did Not Sow" contest!
As I Expressed in The Original Contest:
The famous expression is "You will reap what you sow". In other words you suffer or benefit as a result of your own actions. For example:
- If you study diligently you'll pass the exam and if you don't you'll fail.
- If you obey the speed limit you won't get a ticket and if you don't you will
Sometimes though, nature takes over and the opposite happens.
Here Are The Two Examples That I Saw Today!
This little beauty was poking up through a crack in the stairs leading up to my front door!
I have been gifted with this bouquet growing in a crack on my patio! I didn't plant it but Wow Wow Wow!
Now It's Your Turn. Let's See your Examples!
- Please show me an example of a flower growing where it was not sown.
- Add the photo to the comment section below. Feel free to make a separate post if you like as well.
- One entry per person
- There will will 5 prizes of 1 Steem each for the best entries.
- The contest closes when this post pays out.
I'm looking forward to seeing your entries!
Thanks for following me on my travels and I look forward to sharing my adventures with you.
This Contest is RedFish And Minnow Friendly!
Until next time,
@kus-knee (The Old Dog)