Hello everyone who loves art. ❄💙🤗
Today I want to share with you a drawing of a student. It got so cold in our city that the children began to paint winter. Today I want to show you a simple way to draw a winter landscape.
- With a pencil, outline the horizon line, path (do not forget about the perspective), tree, fence and circle (closer to the right or left corner for the moon).
- Let's start from the sky! Watercolor loves water, so you should first smear the sheet with water before using paint. Start making circular strokes around the moon.🌒
- Now you should cover the ground with white watercolor. AND! On top of white, in some places, make strokes with cold colors (blue, purple, blue).
- Add a blue shadow to our moon. Where there is light (above), you just need to leave a white sheet.
When you paint with watercolors, your leaf needs to breathe!
- We make the tree, fence and bush near the tree black. We can add red berries on the bush.
- The final touch !!! Add snow on the tree and bushes with white gouache. + make splashes with white gouache (snowfall effect).